What have you all been making?!

Inspired by @Andy (I think…) to make this post since he asked to see some of the things I’ve been working on at LMN.

I don’t do anything complicated, but I’d love to see the complicated things every else does! I’ve just put together some small things for my home and a made some quick gifts.

Most of it is woodworking related, but I can’t wait to find more free time to learn about metal working and sewing.

Cabinet Drawers

Quick Side Tables

Drawer Organizers

Squatty Potty!

Treadmill platform/slider

Tool Storage

Custom Moving Carts

And of course cutting boards!

4 Likes

Neat! I’m pretty new, but if you ever want to hang out at the metalsmithing area, I’m happy to show you what I know!
These are some flame colored copper rings I made with copper wire from Home Depot after taking Vic’s new silver ring class. I also laser cut some things from drawings my partner made to give as gifts.

5 Likes

Bracelet and dragon fly ring ear rings

6 Likes

Over break, I got a 3d printer pen thing. I’ve been playing around with it, making funny little seed pod things.

PXL_20230110_174416763

6 Likes

This is all some awesome stuff guys! It’s always interesting to see all the supplies people have laying around the space and it’s really great to see what some of it turns into!

Let’s keep it going!

1 Like

those rings are really coming along! I really like those!

3 Likes

Beautiful work everyone!

Here are a few knives and laser works I have completed.

5 Likes

Tried to do something

crazy on a cutting board, it didn’t go well, tried to save it by doing something crazier, that didn’t go well. So when in doubt CNC and epoxy it!

5 Likes

As strange as it might seem, I have been waiting for snow fall to show off my Christmas beer. Due to the holiday season overload, it took until the 12th day of Christmas to bottle (6th of January).

4 Likes

Also, today’s project was bottling a half strength braggot. (6%)

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

I made this sign from laser cut acrylic that I then spraypainted. With reference:

4 Likes

Reminds me of the old Wally’s sign in Flint.

Slate coasters and Llama birthday cards :wink:

4 Likes

These are wonderful, Maria! I always enjoy seeing all the creative things you’re making. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I made some speaker grills, a frame for a canvas print I got, and using the scrap from the previous two projects, I made a coat rack!

7 Likes

I finished a dice vault out of aromatic cedar! Modeled it up at home and machined it out at the space, and laser cut some felt for the lining. Added magnets to keep it closed

9 Likes

Love the coat rack!!!

This is part of my quest to recreate a beer I made long ago when Ireks still made wheat extracts. It uses bitter orange instead of hops. I am hoping that this matures well.

3 Likes