Upcoming Events & Closures - SEPT. thru DEC. 2022

Hi all!

This is your friendly neighborhood Volunteer Coordinator giving you the low-down on what our next few months are going to look like. I’ll try to keep this post updated as things change!

UPCOMING EVENTS:

September 24th, 9:00am - 2:00pm - Sewing Make-and-Take @ Strange Matter Coffee

October 22nd, 10:00am - 6:00pm - Tabling @ Fashion to Fiber Festival - Seams Fabric

October 22nd, 11:00am - 5:00pm - Tabling @ How-To Halloween - Lansing Center [DAY 1]
October 23rd, 11:00am - 5:00pm - Tabling @ How-To Halloween - Lansing Center [DAY 2]

CLOSURES:

November 24th - Thanksgiving
November 25th - Black Friday

December 24th - Christmas Eve
December 25th - Christmas Day
December 31st - New Years Eve

January 1st - New Years Day

3 Likes

It looks like the November event will not happen. I remember a few years ago that there was a pre-Valentines day fundraiser or class involving soldering. What are the chances that can happen again?

1 Like

@RealCarlRaymond , do you recall the ‘make an led heart’ class? What would it take to repeat that or something like it?

@GaryB that sounds like one of our soldering classes. I don’t know if any are scheduled before the end of the year, but I’m willing to do it.

When we say there is no November event, is that the Christmas/holiday one then? My wife enjoyed it last year and was asking about it because she didn’t see anything on Facebook.

Yeah, unfortunately that is correct.