LMN hoodies/sweatshirts

Hi,

I was wondering if we could get hoodies printed with the LMN logo on it? Winter is coming and maybe we could get enough people interested.
I had one custom printed on Etsy for under $19 (cotton hoodie) with “#pottery” on it. We could get them printed locally if we have enough orders.
Or, if we can’t use the LMN logo, go for something like #makers (sorry @brian.adams, I’m stealing your idea:D).
Please reply, so we could see the interest in the idea.

Thanks,
Puja

I think this is a great idea, @puja . I would like an LMN sweatshirt, esp when I have to demo table at Demo Camp or at one of the Bennett Science Night Take-Apart events.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuude hoodies… yeaaass!

1 Like

Love this idea! I’d also like to see us do some LMN tee-shirts, I never got one and the ones we still have aren’t in my size.

:smiley: Waiting for big boss to chime in! Or I shall ask him when I see him next :slight_smile:

As a follow up…The College of Veterinary Medicine usually has swag made sometime now, in time for the holiday season. In 2017, they used this site called POGO (link below). It doesn’t look very complicated.
https://pogo.undergroundshirts.com/

I actually know and have worked with Luke Hackney from retroduck.com. I can inquire about pricing and product as well.

Cool, yes please.
Looks like only four of us are interested though.
thanks.

I’d be interested in a sweat shirt.

Tom Herdt

Hi,
Any luck? I spoke to Brian and he’s on board.
Thanks,
Puja

I’d be interested in a hoodie as well.