LMN hoodies/sweatshirts

For the 2XL, @JavaJosh - $22.00

I cant comenin on thursday can I get it to you friday?

Yep… what time, @JavaJosh ?

At 6pm…

Cool, @JavaJosh - see ya Friday at 6pm.

Are you still planning to come to the shop tonight?

@Rafferty - TY for waiting. Got delayed running an errand.

@bjadms8 - Matt gave me your payment for both shirts in the envelope. TY :slight_smile:

To everyone who has place a hoodie/sweatshirt order… These have been placed yesterday at Retroduck. The design will be printed in 4 color (yes!). I will pick up the finished shirts next Wednesday in the afternoon in time for HTH. Please see enclosed mock up (NOTE: Obviously, the design on the back will not print on the hooded part and there will the LMN logo on the front left. And yes, if you ordered a hoodie, it will be zippered and not a solid front panel as in the mock-up)

Lastly, @jody has ordered t-shirt versions in garnet red in time for HTH. @nlbroughton - we added a 2XL for you and another 2XL for Ray on top of Jody’s order. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very heart felt well done to you

Hello -

1st - TYSVM for everyone’s co-operation on this. I had collected all the payment for all of the orders!

2nd - I will be picking up the hoodie/sweatshirts on Wednesday afternoon, November 27th. Please let me know if you would like to pick up your order Wednesday evening. Of course, I’ll be working the 1st shift of the 30th, so you can pick up your hoodie/sweatshirt then.

If I don’t talk to you until the 30th, have a good Thanksgiving holiday! :slight_smile: