Blacksmithing Town Hall Meeting

Hello everyone! I would like to host a Town Hall style meeting for the Blacksmithing area on Saturday March 25th! I will provide pizza for people who attend! So if you are one of the people who can run the checkout, someone who uses blacksmithing and/or welding, someone who has wanted to try blacksmithing, someone with even a passing interest in blacksmithing, someone who wants to help put the area back together, or hell even if you just come for the pizza I would love to see you there, talk to you, and answer any questions you might have about the area, and discuss plans going forward!

If you plan on being there please reply and let me know if you have any dietary needs and so I can have a rough headcount so I know how much pizza to order!

Thank you for reading this and I will see you all there!

4 Likes

Count me in.
20 stupid characters

1 Like

I recently started blacksmithing and would like to help in any way I can, but I will be out of town that weekend. If anyone can take notes, post a summary of the meeting here, or fill me in when they see my in the space, I would greatly appreciate it!

1 Like

I am a terrible note taker but I would be happy to schedule a time to meet at the space and chat with you whenever would work for you.

1 Like

Im also interested, would it be in the evening?

oh yes! Im sorry I missed putting in the time! I was planning on 6pm

@GaryB tagging you so you see this too

@Maria Tagging to make sure you see this :smiley:

2 Likes

thank you! I’ll reach out once I return!

1 Like

I will definitely be attending. I’m quite excited to chat and plan updates for the blacksmithing area. I will also be there today from 4 until 7 or 8, and on Sunday thru most of the open hours.

I have questions about personal and project storage in the blacksmithing area. I could start a new topic on that if you want, or we can just wait until we are face to face.

1 Like

You can start another topic if you want or feel free to message me directly with questions as well

This sounds awesome, but unfortunately I wont be able to make this round. Have fun everyone! :dizzy:

i plan to be there, but i work until 6.15 so count me in around 6.30 or 7

1 Like

I’ll be there!! Awesome idea!

1 Like

I’d be interested - any time of day works for me.

1 Like

Please count me in for tonight.

1 Like

This will take place on the 25th.

1 Like

@Andy_Buhl next week. :smiley: appreciate your enthusiasm though!

Haha, got it. I’ll see you next week.

1 Like

I am planning on attending and wanted to let you know that I have no dietary restrictions (pizza, pizza!!).

2 Likes

See you then! Thanks for putting this together.

1 Like

What time are you thinking this will happen? I’m on the door that night, but can come earlier for this if needed.

1 Like