Welding Checkout over the weekend?

Finally made it back out to the space and wondering if anyone is available to do welding checkouts over the weekend. Does anyone have time on Saturdays or Sundays? Looking to to learn any kind of welding.

Thanks in advance!!!

welding gif

@Mike-L should be able to help you out here :grin:

I would be interested in joining a checkout also.

Just now seeing this, sorry. I am available next weekend for checkouts. What machines/processes are you trying to learn?

2 Likes

Thanks Mike!

I’m hoping to learn some basic welding (any process that you think we’d have time to learn) so that I can eventually make some drum equipment or simple frames from square tubing. I’m also interested in getting used to the other equipment so that I can grind and cut metal. So maybe the belt sander, band saw, grinder?

We have a few machines running right now capable of mig and arc welding as well as plasma cutting. I am still working on getting the tig welder running.

I totally forgot that today is fathers day, but I am still available any time from 2 to 8 if you still want the checkout today. Just let me know and I will head up to the space.

If that doesnt work for you I have a couple of people interested in checkouts next weekend and im thinking I will do an open checkout event

Thanks for being available but I don’t think I can make it in today last min or next weekend. Sorry. Hoping the open checkout goes well though! I’ll message you when I get some free time.

Have a great weekend!

If you have a date/time that works for you I will mark it on my callender