Website update needed

ISSUE or REQUEST:

Affected Tool or Resource: Website

Team, Group or Volunteer who usually handles this type of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please tag using the @ symbol. Start by typing @TEAM_ to find most responsible teams): Those that have access to alter website coding.

Details of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please be as specific as possible): Covid policy is not current.

Please remember that VOLUNTEERS will be helping to resolve this issue. While everyone works very hard to fix things quickly, sometimes things take time. Please consider Volunteering to help keep everything working well in our makerspace!

I noticed that the covid policy has not been updated since, at least, the last change. Not sure who I should be informing.

1 Like

Thanks gary! I got priviledges to make site changes a little while ago and had more ambitious plans for the front page, so i made a draft, didn’t like it and started editing the other out of date stuff in the mean time.
Thanks for bringing it up, i was getting in my own way by not immediately fixing what was wrong and going back later!

PS. I am hoping to eventually add a better system for reporting issues here, but for now, anyone is welcome to tag me @billehhg if lansingmakersnetwork.org needs immediate attention

2 Likes