Volunteers Needed: Eastside Summer Fest— This Weekend!

Hi all! I’m hoping to find some people interested in tabling the Eastside Summer Fest this coming weekend! Please keep in mind: I am trying to find volunteers who do not run our open hours shifts. This is so that we will be able to keep the space open AND have a presence in the Greater Lansing community at the same time. :partying_face:

Below are details related to the event. Even FURTHER below is a signup sheet I will update as we accrue volunteers. Please don’t be concerned if you’ve only been involved with LMN for a little while; ALL help is greatly appreciated! I will reach out to volunteers with logistical information as people sign up.

And in advance— Thank you so much!

Eastside Summer Fest @ Liberty Christian Church
Friday 27th // 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Saturday 28th // 10:00am - 10:00pm

Eastside Summer Fest will feature 80+ vendors from the Lansing area on a partially-closed-down Michigan Avenue. We will be running:

• Live blacksmithing
  • Gigantris (Giant Tetris)
  • Mega-Operation
  • Kahbrick the Puppet
  • Sales table, featuring cutting boards and blacksmithed goods.

We will need help with: running the sales table, puppetting Kahbrick (takes a couple of people), and telling people all about LMN!

Friday 3:30pm - 7:30pm
Cliff Bohm
Bobby Adams

Friday 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Cliff Bohm
Bobby Adams

Saturday 9:30am - 1:30pm
Cliff Bohm
Bobby Adams

Saturday 1:30pm - 5:30pm

Saturday 5:30pm - 9:30pm
Matt Rossi

Updated with volunteers who have reached out to me. Could still use a couple more if anyone is available!