Urgent CNC Checkout Request

ISSUE or REQUEST:

Affected Tool or Resource: [CNC]

Team, Group or Volunteer who usually handles this type of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please tag using the @ symbol. Start by typing @TEAM_ to find most responsible teams): [anyone available]

Details of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please be as specific as possible):
[I work 11pm-7am normally in bed around 2pm save for urgent things like this willing to do my best to work with a schedule]

Please remember that VOLUNTEERS will be helping to resolve this issue. While everyone works very hard to fix things quickly, sometimes things take time. Please consider Volunteering to help keep everything working well in our makerspace!

I can get you checked out on the CNC machine. It seems like a morning session would be better for you. Can you meet me at 10:00am this Saturday?

Yes I certainly can. I look forwards to the meeting, thank you very much I’ve got some ideas I really can only imagine seeing come to fruition with that there mechanical super-ultra-master carpenter table lol…

@RealCarlRaymond , this isn’t during open hours, which I’m currently limited to, but is it possible for me to barge in on this check out?

In case Carl doesn’t get back to you, that should be alright!

Yes indeed. I’ll unlock the front door.

Looking forwards to seeing you both there.

Looking forward to you unlocking the front door.

Thank you very much @RealCarlRaymond for helping both of us with this checkout.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.