Space Brainstorming and Update Session Tues 1/14/2020 @ 6:30pm

I’ve been talking to a few members and volunteers over the last several days about the LMN financials and brainstorming the next steps for our humble organization. New space has been talked about many times, but the reality is that our next space is likely going to be more expensive and require us to think about the ways we make this space work financially and how that may need to change if our costs were to increase.

I’m thinking it may be helpful to have this conversation with a bigger group, brainstorm ideas, talk about what our current financials look like, and see where we could take action (and how adverse are we all to risk).

So, next Tuesday 1/14/2020 @ 6:30pm (right before the area managers meeting… we’ll combine the meetings if needed), everyone is invited to join the conversation and hear what ideas we’ve cooked up so far.

If you’d like to peruse the numbers ahead of the meeting, reply and I’ll be happy to send you an advance copy. (2019 is still unofficial or I’d post them here).

Suggestions are welcome in the thread as well, but I’m thinking face to face conversation may get us further along.

Hey everyone (and @Members, @SpaceForce),

Reminder of our “What’s next” brainstorming session tonight. If you’re at all interested in how the space works financially and want to lend a voice to the next steps in its development, we’re meeting at 6:30 here at LMN.