Show off your projects!

I’d really love to see what everyone’s been working on! I’ve been going at night a lot and not running into people to see what they’ve been up to as much.

Here’s my latest project, I laser cut some cookie stamps and also 3d printed a replica cookie mold from the 1700s and have been spending all my money on butter going overboard on Christmas cookies.

4 Likes

These look great!

(Reminder that 3d printed parts can harbor bacteria if used more then once)

Thanks!
Since I’m washing it well and all the food touching it gets cooked after it won’t be a problem :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

one of my latest projects has been trying to tan some deer hides!

After getting deer-leather gloves to protect my hands while doing chisel cutting, I decided it’d be really cool to have some of that to work with. So far I find the process quite unpleasant, but i’m excited to have some very soft leather to work with at the end of this.

I feel a bit spoiled by the makerspace! I was able to start this hobby with no overhead! I made the fleshing stand with some scrap wood from gilbert’s, and with some help from @RealCarlRaymond and the fleshing knives I used were made at the forge and with the grindstone

I didn’t even think about it at the time, but if I had decided to try this a couple years ago, it might have meant quite an investement in equipment, or a lot of extra working with sub par tools.

I’m excited to hear about everyone else’s projects too!

2 Likes

4 Likes

:heart_eyes: so cute! It’s nice to see your work being appreciated haha

3D printed Christmas tree’s with Christmas lights inside. EVERYONE GETS A TREE!!!

3 Likes

Google Photos

Some turned wooden holiday decorations and a short flip car video.

3 Likes

Google Photos
A flip car race and four back massagers.

1 Like

I am enamored with the flip cars