Scrap for tool making

Apologies for the small pile of scrap against the inside wall in the blacksmithing area. I will get that better sorted out when I come in on Thursday. That’s all going to be used for tooling to resupply some of the missing tools we need.

3 Likes

What time do you plan to be there Thursday? I’ll come help you if its not too late in the evening

I’ll be out there around 5:30 if I don’t end up finishing my day job early. I need to make a run home to take care of some pets, but I’ll be out to the LMN after that.

There are the remains of a ramp frame against the wall as well. If any of it would be useful to you, or if you see a way to improve the forge stand by all means have at it

I forgot I have to take my daughter to a school event tonight so I wont be able to make it. @JeremyL I dont know what all you have in your scrap pile but I would request that for the moment you hold off on making any striking tools or hardy tools unless you are super confident about the quality of the steel. I have a plan for replacing those. If you want to make some tongs or some jigs or things like that though that would be awesome!