REQUEST - Ironing Board and Sewing Needles

ISSUE or REQUEST:

Affected Tool or Resource: Ironing Board and Sewing Needles (for hand stitching)

Team, Group or Volunteer who usually handles this type of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please tag using the @ symbol. Start by typing @TEAM_ to find most responsible teams): @TEAM_Crafts

Details of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please be as specific as possible):
If fabric crafts are done here (which I do a lot of), LMN should have an ironing board, and iron, and sewing needles (yes,I checked the bins in the back corner shelving units along the wall - no, there are no hand sewing needles).

Please remember that VOLUNTEERS will be helping to resolve this issue. While everyone works very hard to fix things quickly, sometimes things take time. Please consider volunteering to help keep everything working well at our space!

We don’t have an ironing board, but there is an iron, I left one there over the summer. It should be on the bottom shelf in its box. It’s not a fancy iron, just one from Walmart. If you go near the sewing machines (which are on the bottom shelf), there are some needles. Not sure if they are what you need.

Yes, Lisa -

Thank you! I saw the iron all the way on the bottom shelf of one of the
back corner shelving units. After finding it, I amended the OP to include
only the ironing board and hand sewing needles. (It would be really cool if
we could get a 2nd hand Rowena or something though!) :slight_smile:

@nlbroughton and I think we have a apt sized ironing board in the house somewhere. We’ll try to dig it out. We also should have an extra iron. If we do we’ll bring it in.

I ordered sewing needles. They should be here by end of week.

Alon donated an ironing board to the space today, so we can finally close this! Thanks @Alon_Yossef!

Very much appreciate @Alon_Yossef, THANK YOU!

This topic was automatically closed 6 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.