Repair Needed for Small Woodshop Belt Sander

ISSUE or REQUEST:

Affected Tool or Resource: Small Woodshop Belt Sander

Team, Group or Volunteer who usually handles this type of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please tag using the @ symbol. Start by typing @TEAM_ to find most responsible teams): @TEAM_Woodshop

Details of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please be as specific as possible):
I noticed this evening that the small woodshop belt sander was vibrating badly when turned on, and upon investigation, the drive belt mount on the motor appeared to have come loose, and ultimately fell off when I had first unknowingly turned it on. The repair looks straightforward, and the drive belt mount only needs to be re-secured. I would be happy to perform the fix if that is helpful. I placed a note on the sander notifying others not to use it in the meantime.

Please remember that VOLUNTEERS will be helping to resolve this issue. While everyone works very hard to fix things quickly, sometimes things take time. Please consider Volunteering to help keep everything working well in our makerspace!

If you feel confident in the repair, I would be glad to have you give it a try. If there is a problem, after that let me know. Which sander is it? The six by 48-in Craftsman? Let me know how it goes. Thanks.

Alright, it has been successfully repaired and is running properly again

Great! Thanks a lot.
Charlie