So after considering a new prusa mk3s+ ,I rationalized that buying two prusa Mini’s for a little more than one mk3s+ was the better deal. So I ordered two on Christmas day. They just got here this past Monday. So I’ve got them assembled this week. I built them both side by side. over a total period of around 9 hours.
I made one build error in printer #1 Left. It was an easy fix and once it was made it passed all wizard set up checks. Printer#2 Right passed all the check first try but wouldn’t print well. I could load filament , do a first layer calibration and then it would not extrude anything after it cooled at all after the calibration.
I had to push the heartbreak up to by loosening the 3 set screws. Took a while to figure out the problem. I also had to to multiple cold pulls to break lose a clog.
But now, all is well. Printing nicely.