Possible Collaboration with Lansing Art Gallery

Hi All,

I was talking with some people at the Lansing Art Gallery and they are open to the idea of collaborating with the space. If this is something we wanted to do, who should I talk to? Is it just a post on the site or should I go to a meeting somewhere? They are interested in a few different areas, such as bringing in people to consult, connecting artists with craftspeople to manufacture work, workshops, etc. This is all still up in the air, but I feel there is something that would be mutually beneficial in multiple ways.

Best,

Henry

5 Likes

Wonderful…I’m ecstatic about this possibility!! :smiley:
Thank you so much for doing this!

@Lex ~ Our event & marketing coordinator @brian.adams

Thanks Heather!

Also @brian.adams @Lex there is also a possible collaboration with the surplus store. Would you be free to meet this next week or later?

Best

Henry

2 Likes

I am interested in this possibility I can lend a hand

1 Like

Hi Henry!
Thank you for thinking out loud about this! There’s a fundraising committee meeting tomorrow night, and I’m going to bring this up then. We’re thinking about doing something for our 10th anniversary, and there could be a lot of colab interest there

@egillespie @RealCarlRaymond @zimmer62 @laura_rogers @Arialia @Mike-L

1 Like

Hi Henry, we’re really excited about the potential.
Would you be able to come in and chat with me (and hopefully @Arialia) Friday at 5 or Sunday at 5?

1 Like

Hi Evelyn,

Im free today at 5!

Henry

Hi Henry! I can be there at 5, but can’t stay past 5:45.
I hadn’t heard anything, so I made dinner plans :smiley:

1 Like

No worries! Would Sunday at 5 work better? 45 minutes is time enough for me, but I don’t want to add any quick turnarounds to your schedule!

Best,

Henry

Thank you for meeting with me and @Arialia !
I can’t wait to see how your conversation with the Landing Art Gallery goes!

I’ll keep y’all in the loop with the ReStore :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes