Need someone to show me how to use the wood working machines safely

Hello,
I just joined the community last week and am excited to start working on woodworking projecst but I don’t want to operate anything in an unsafe manner. I am always up for some tricks of the trade too. I don’t feel ready for checkout yet but would appreciate the instruction. I do have some minimal experience with some of the machines and tools.

Thanks,
Lynn

ISSUE or REQUEST:

Affected Tool or Resource: [REPLACEME]

Team, Group or Volunteer who usually handles this type of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please tag using the @ symbol. Start by typing @TEAM_ to find most responsible teams): [REPLACEME]

Details of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please be as specific as possible):
[REPLACEME]

Please remember that VOLUNTEERS will be helping to resolve this issue. While everyone works very hard to fix things quickly, sometimes things take time. Please consider Volunteering to help keep everything working well in our makerspace!

Lynn, it looks like someone will be doing checkouts tomorrow (Thursday, 3/28) at 4 pm. You could sit in on that session. If that doesn’t work for you, I can do some checkouts for you. You do need a checkout to use most of the tools, though. Please suggest a time or two that works for you, and I’ll either be there, or suggest an alternative.

Tony

Thank you Tony for the info. I plan on being there. Is there anything I need to bring?

Lynn