Need checkout on a few woodworking machines

I’m about to become a member and looking for help getting checked out on the table saw, band saw, joiner and planer.
I am available after 5:30 pm weekdays and noon weekends.
Thanks,
John

I see no one has responded to your post. I will try to arrange for someone to help you soon. Are you available this Thursday evening?

@johnEckhardt I’ll be there Thursday from 4 till 630 or 7. I can give you a checkout then.

Hello,

Yes, I’m available Thursday. I work until 5:00 pm and I think it will take 20-30 minutes to get there depending on traffic.

I might be able to arrive by 5:00 pm if necessary. Will just need to know in advance so I can make arrangements.

Thanks,
John

Hey Ryan,

I usually work until 5:00 pm but I’m motivated to get started so I’ll touch base with my boss and see how flexible I can be.

If she allows me to move some of my work hours around I’d like to get there at 4:00 so I can get through as much as possible.

Thanks,
John

Sorry for multiple posts. I’ll be there at 4:00 pm Thursday.

John

@johnEckhardt I’m not feeling well today and dont want to spread whatver I’ve got, can we reschedule for next Thursday?

@ryglow
I’m sorry I didn’t see this sooner.

Of course we can do it next week. I’ll be around and can probably make myself available for hours that would be convenient for you.

I hope you are able to recover before the holiday.

All the best,
John