Mechanic Recommendations?

Hey everyone!

Im looking for recommendations for a mechanic in the area. I have an old trailblazer that needs a tune up, AC, and brake work. If anyone knows of a trustworthy or cheap person let me know!

Thank you,

Henry

B’s Randall Auto Service
I use this place.

Cheap and good aren’t always found in the same place. Will you settle for fair and trustworthy?

If you’re on the east side of Lansing, I’d recommend Badgley’s Garage on Clippert, just north of Kalamazoo street. I’ve taken cars there in the past, and been happy with their work. If you’re in or around Grand Ledge, Keusch on M-100 by I-96 is good. I go there now. I would also suggest Righter’s Auto Repair. They have 2 locations, one on Grand River north of Grand Ledge, one in Delta township on Saginaw just west of Waverley, I think. I haven’t used them, but I knew Lyle Righter and his son Scott years ago, and thought them honest and capable.

If none of these work for you, check Yelp.

Denny’s auto diagnosis is where I go they are affordable and really fast, I’ve never had any problems with them

Thank you everyone! These are some really good recommendations, I will update this post with my experience.

Best,

Henry