"Make the Move" Donor Rewards - Help Needed

Hey folks,

This is a task for anyone who has been checked out on the laser cutter:

As part of a wrap-up to last summer’s “Make the Move” fundraiser, we need to create laser cutter rewards for one of our donor tiers! So far we have made about 8, but need around 50 in total. It’s also important for us to churn these out as quickly as possible, so all help is appreciated. Read on for more info!

@jody has created a file for us and has a system for ensuring the quality of the cuts. It involves laying out these spikey standoffs and wooden “clamps” to create some space under our plywood.

Once this is set up as shown above, it’s as simple as running the job. The file is already located on the laser cutter computer, so if you are able to assist, please get in touch with me and I will direct you to it.

Once again, we’re trying to get these cut out ASAP so we can move on to the packaging, labelling and mailing. Thank you in advance for your help!

I’m interested! I just did a second laser cutter training yesterday and could use the practice.

Cool! For you and everyone else interested in helping, I’ve put additional information under the “Volunteer Projects” channel in our discord. That should have everything you need to get up and running, if no one that has worked on this happens to be around.

Any updates for those wishing to be volunteers?

All done cutting! Thanks all!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.