Make some Cool Graphics™ for our regular events

Howdy all,

Spark Makers has some really neat recurring posts they use for their regular events on social media. I really like the text / image overlay on an image a maker working.

If we had a few of these that I could schedule in advance as social media posts, I think it would positively affect our attendance / awareness (and reduce the number of posts I need to make from scratch…)

We have several recurring events I think we should have images for:

• Open Forge Night
  • Open Jewelry Night
  • Open Stitch Night

Please let me know if you’re interested in trying your hand at this! I’ll get you access to our photos. Here are the requirements:

1. Must list event name, day, time.
  2. Must be editable / shareable. Want to be able to alter information if needed (so, probably no Canva!)

If you have any questions or wanna chat about this, get in touch and I’ll help however I can! Thanks a bunch!

2 Likes

Hey, I just saw this. I can definitely help with that. I already do similar things as a job so it wouldn’t be a problem at all.
Email me the photos and info please, and I’ll get working on them.

Oh cool! Somehow i missed this response. Ill try to make a small collection of photos to choose from and send them your way!

Hey. Are we able to add classes to this list? I’d love to start promoting our classes more heavily and think this is a great way to do it.