Machine shop check out

I would like to be checked out on the metal lathe and Bridgeport milling machine.
Fritz

Welcome, Fritz. If you can come in this evening, I can get you going. If that’s too soon, I’m available tomorrow afternoon or evening. Otherwise, suggest a time that works for you. I’m off work all this week, and can be flexible.

Thanks for the rapid response. I can’t make it in until Tuesday. How about meeting at 1:00 PM on Tuesday afternoon? If that doesn’t work, pick a day and time, I will make it work somehow.
I have been teaching machine shop and welding at lCC for forty years. I retired 8 years ago and miss using the machines. Now I have a number of projects that require a mill and lathe. I look forward to meeting you and becoming an active member of makers network.
Fritz

How about tomorrow (Thursday) at 1:00? Given your experience, I expect it won’t take very long. Our shop isn’t as well equipped as your former one, but I’m happy to show you what we’ve got.

I’m around all afternoon today (Thursday), so you can stop by any time.

Carl,
I’m sorry I couldn’t make it today. Will you be around tomorrow or tomorrow night?
Fritz

I’ll be around Friday starting around 4:00pm, and if we don’t connect today, also Sunday afternoon around 2:00pm. We’ll meet up at some point, I’m sure!

Carl,
I will be there shortly after 4:pm today

Fritz