Looking to schedule a mig welding checkout

New to the LMN community and looking to learn the basics of the MIG welding setup. Was hoping also purchase my membership while there as well. I am free weekends and weekday evenings. Any help is really appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Awesome! Hey @Clifford_Bohm and @bjadms8 , how soon do you think we could get a checkout going?

We have a Hook class Wednesday starting at 6PM should be able setup a time before class between 3 PM and 6 PM Wednesday 10th Nov

Is the SOP on line documentation up and running so that someone can read the process before an actual checkout?

I am free any time after 4PM on Wednesday. And let me know if there is a place where I can go over the SOP beforehand, would love to look it over before. Thanks again for the help everyone.

How to Use the Hobart Handler® 140 MIG Welder and Check out process

This one I am working on and see if you can access it and should maybe help to get a head start.
Bobby A

Great thank you for this link. I will read over the material! Thank you again for the help!

@bjadms8 just wanted to confirm what time you were thinking today. Does meeting at 4:30 work for you?

I am here at LMN and ready for you.

I will be in the back in the smithy near welding Station

Assuming this is all done, I’m closing out the ticket!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.