Laser cutter emergency stop stuck

ISSUE or REQUEST:

Affected Tool or Resource: Laser cutter

Team, Group or Volunteer who usually handles this type of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please tag using the @ symbol. Start by typing @TEAM_ to find most responsible teams): @TEAM_DigitalFab

Details of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please be as specific as possible):
While running the laser cutter earlier today, I hit the emergency stop button, and now it doesn’t look like the emergency stop will disengage. When we turn the laser cutter on, the work light turns on, but the control panel stays dark. I’ve rotated the emergency stop back into its off position, but the lasercutter is still refusing to turn on.

Please remember that VOLUNTEERS will be helping to resolve this issue. While everyone works very hard to fix things quickly, sometimes things take time. Please consider Volunteering to help keep everything working well in our makerspace!

Sorry, I didn’t realize an issue had been created for this (BUT, thank you @Rossi.Bossi for creating it).

The laser is back online. An E-Stop contact had failed and has been replaced successfully. Additional spares are on order.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.