Keurig machine fails to dispense

ISSUE or REQUEST: Keurig machine fails to dispense

Affected Tool or Resource: Keurig Machine

Details of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please be as specific as possible): Keurig machine will attempt to run water through the pod, but stops quickly and reads “please add brewing water” on the screen. Result is 1-2oz of pale “coffee water”.

Need someone to diagnose issue and/or repair.

That machine may be at the end of its life.

It’s been descaled a few times and just never comes back to its former glory.

Try taking the k-cup holder out and using a paper clip to clear out the needle at the bottom. Sometimes coffee grounds can clog those openings. I’ve had to do the same thing at work.

Also rinse pods work very well in addition to rescaling every 3-6 months.

1 Like

I played around with the keurig machine and was able to get it to make a cup of coffee. I cleaned the needles with a paperclip and removed the internal water filter that looked a little worse for wear. We might want to look into getting some replacement filters but I don’t think they are 100% necessary I guess we won’t know for sure if it’s really fixed until it gets some use. Cross your fingers.

Is the kurig still working? There are 4 at Goodwill on the west side. I could grab one if we need it.

Gonna go ahead and call this closed based on today’s succesful brews.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.