Job posting from Johnson's workbench sent to LMN

Hi all, this is copied from an email sent to me from Johnson’s Workbench in Charlotte:

Hello Evelyn,

I’m curious if the Lansing Makers Network has a job board? We are looking to fill two retail sales associate positions, and would love to find someone with an interest in machinery and working with their hands. I thought I would pass along our posting just in case.

We are willing to train, and will structure pay commensurate with experience.

Thank you,

Connor Johnson

RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE- CHARLOTTE MI
POSITION SUMMARY:

Responsible for greeting and offering assistance to customers as needed. The Sales Associate assists in the execution of merchandizing and operational functions such as store product ordering, maintaining inventory counts, stocking shelves, keeping the store organized and cleaned, and backing up retail counter staff when needed.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

Assist customers with purchases, run sales on the computer, price in merchandise, stock shelves, assemble machines, operate a forklift

BENEFITS:

We offer competitive medical, dental, vision, disability, 401 K, vacation/holiday pay, and more.

IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILL SET: Must be reliable, self motivated, detail oriented, strong customer service skills, basic computer skills, and able to lift 50 lbs.

3 WAYS TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
  1. Email your resume to matt@theworkbench.com

2. Call 800-292-5937 ext: 324 to speak with Mattthew Pashby.

3. Stop into our Charlotte, Ml location to fill out an application.

http://theworkbench.com/jobs.php

1 Like