Introduction - Tom Herdt

Hello. I’m Tom Herdt and just joined LMN over the weekend. I’d not been aware of its existence. I found it with a Google search for “wood working shops near me.” I’m initially interested in the wood shop but was very excited by the many possibilities at LMN, including metal work, 3D printing, and laser cutting.

Hey Tom! I was going to sign up on Saturday but my schedule did not permit. I’m like you, I had no clue this kind of thing existed. I thought “I want to learn everything here!”
But I’ve got to get these instruments out of my head and into my hands. I’m sure I’ll be at LMN for years. It’s nice that you’ve joined and it seems probable that we’ll cross paths more than once at LMN. Take care.

Lloyd

Hi Lloyd,

Thanks for the reply. I expect we’re both interested in getting checked out for the wood shop. I’m not sure exactly how that will work, but I assume there is an individual checkout for each major tool. Perhaps we can match our schedules and save some time for the person doing the check out. I’m pretty flexible the rest of this week, this weekend, and Monday and Tuesday of next week. Will any of those times work for you.

I think to actually do the scheduling we are to send an email request of the wood shop supervisor, but I’m not sure who that is.

Best wishes,

Tom

tomandmaryherdt@comcast.net

This topic was automatically closed 5 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.