Introduction to the Arduino

The Arduino is a remarkable little electronics device, but if you’ve never used one before, just what exactly are they, and what can you do with it? If there is sufficient interested in this question and or you want to learn more about Arduino’s. I would be more than glad to do a 2 hour presentation about getting started with Arduino’s.

No experience with electronics or Arduino’s is required. This discussion is primarily a presentation custom created for LMN members and or friends, along with demonstrations of ready made corresponding examples.

I would like to select one day from each month’s for a presentation. If there is interest.
Nov 10 14 15 21 28 29 30
Dec 1 5 6 7 8 12 13
Are there any requests for the above dates, that could be agreed upon?

I would be interested in this. I can’t do Tuesdays or Fridays, but any other dates would work for me

I would be interested in learning about this platform and it’s many uses.

I’d be interested at least once. All suggested dates work for me except Dec. 7

Spring is fast approaching and with that a whole new MAKING season. Have you wanted to add LEDs, Buttons, Buzzers and more to your creations. If so the Arduino is a great way.

It has been some time since our last “Intro to Arduino Clinic”. I would like to present to interested members and/or friends this 2 hour “Get Started” presentation, possibly either

• Friday March 9th 7pm-9pm
    or
  • Saturday March 10th 4pm to 6pm.

I would like to select one day or the other day for the presentation.

No experience with electronics or Arduino’s is required, just an interest. This is a custom presentation created for LMN members and/or friends discussing the basic entry level subjects, along with demonstrations of ready made examples.

Is anyone interested?

I’m interested. Neither day is good for me, though Friday is slightly less problematic. I guess I have to make a choice on which event i want to go to.

What would the cost of the class be?

I am presenting this session FREE for LMN Members and Friends. It is not a Make-And-Take, rather it is simply a presentation of basic principals, concepts and need to know things to get started, followed by Q&A. The goal is to give people a jump start, who don’t know where to start.

I would be interested in the Arduino class as well. I would perfer to take it on Friday, March 9th as well.

Definitely interested, either day is great!

Ok, we are a go for this Friday 7pm March 9th 2018

1 Like

Assuming you still have room I will plan to be there Friday 7 pm. Thanks Mike for taking this on.