Introduction - Paul H. Nordeen

I’ve been retired for three years, after working for over four decades at Dart Container Corporation’s Machinery Manufacturing Division as a welding technician. My specialty at my former employer was welding fixture design. I graduated from Lansing Community College with an associates degree in welding technology in 1987. I was certified as a welding inspector by the AWS in 1990, and am a lifetime member of the American Welding Society. I also wrote an article on a modular welding fixturing system that I invented that was published in the March 1995 issue of the Welding Journal. I have experience in computer drafting including: CADAM, AutoCAD, Solid Edge, Siemens NX, and Onshape. I was certified in GD&T by the ASME in 2013. I will be happy to help anyone if my skill set matches their needs. I currently have a free one month open hours pass courtesy of the CADL which expires on 20 Nov 2023.

Paul H. Nordeen

1 Like

Welcome, Paul! Looking forward to seeing what you make. For better or worse, you’re unlikely to find any ASME Y14.5 prints in our shop.