Intro to Alli (she/her) 🐀

Hello there :slight_smile:

I’m Alli (she/her) I’m sort of a jack of all trades when it comes to crafting. My main expertise is in drawing, I also like making little knickknacks via wood carving, and I make intricate friendship bracelets. I’ve dabbled in wood burning, soldering, knitting, book binding, quilting, general woodworking, mosaics, and probably more stuff I can’t remember off the top of my head ha ha

I want to learn about welding, laser cutting, 3D printing, forging, rug tufting, and anything else I can get my hands on! My friend and I have a junk collection that I’d like to transform into art.

I look forward to learning from everyone and maybe teaching you some things as well! :rat:

4 Likes

Welcome to LMN, Alli!

Hi Alli!
Can’t wait to see what you make!

Welcome Alli!

I’ll be at the space at 4 this Friday if you would like a rug tufting checkout.

Oh yes! That would be great.
Do I need to bring any materials?

Nope! We’ve got everything to learn on. When you go to make your own rug later, you’ll need yarn (lots!) and monks cloth.

Awesome :+1: I’ll see you on Friday at 4 then

Welcome Alli! I know you listed knitting and quilting in your intro, there’s a few of us that meet most sunday evenings to do those sorts of things if you’d ever want to stop by!

1 Like

Sounds fun! Around what time do you meet?

Around 5:30! I actually won’t be around this Sunday, but I will the next! (And the other people there are super nice too)

I’ll check it out this Sunday! (I’m sadly gone next Sun)

Your welding project is so awesome! I’m really glad I got to say hi and meet you in person

1 Like