How-To Holidays Volunteers Needed

Hey all and @Members @SpaceForce,

As you may all know, we’re in need of help on November 30 (this Saturday) for a holiday event we’re holding at the space called How-To Holidays. We’re in need of help at several make-and-take stations, taking and selling tickets, helping with booths selling art, and general crowd wrangling.

We think it’s going to be a very busy day, so we’d love as many volunteers as can make it. The event starts at 12:00 and goes until 6:00. You are welcome to come by to help out at any time during that. However, if you are so inclined, it would help us if you would sign up for a shift that day, just so we can get a sense of how many people will be there.

To sign up for a shift, go to: http://signup.com/go/EQgXyhm. You’ll need to register and then sign in, and then you should see a space to sign up on November 30. There’s no limit to how many shifts people can sign up for here, and like I said, we could really use the help.

:smiley: I just tagged you on a string :slight_smile:
I’m hoping to be minting money on the 30th, can’t volunteer on that day !!

Who would I talk to about potentially selling some wares at the event? They would be handmade journals, and recipe books.

@brian.adams or @Clifford_Bohm are you the people Raff should chat with?

@Members if you want to come and help us set up on Friday, Nov 29, we would also really appreciate that.

Hello, If anyone wants to show/sell art, let me know. If you are going to be there for the event you can simply bring your work to the event (please get there by 10AM so we have time to set up). If you can not be at the event but want to show, please contact me at cliff.bohm@gmail.com so we can set up a time where you can drop off your work.

I would like to sell/show some items. I don’t have a large stock but I have a few items that may interest any journalers or people who want a recipe book

What time on the 29th Matt? I’m flexible; let me know!
Oh, I think I am getting a few lights too!!

I’m planning to be at the space on Wednesday evening and Friday at some point to make inventory and to help with setup.

Anyone wanting to show/sell who is going to be at the event can bring anything you want to sell on Saturday.

What time will you be setting up on Friday? I signed up to help on Saturday but I can also likely help on Friday

Is anyone else able to field this? I’m genuinely not sure when we have plans to set up. @Clifford_Bohm?