Health Screening for Volunteers Entering LMN

@SpaceForce @BoardMembers

To comply with the county and governors requirement to screen employees (in our case volunteers) entering the space, we are using the MI Symptoms app. Instructions are below for how to signup and use the app.

LMN’s Employer Code is: 8252-6295

• Anyone entering the makerspace prior to re-opening must have a current “Not At-Risk” result in the app.

• Volunteers: If you are meeting someone at the space to access their stored items, please ensure that they show you their “Not At-Risk” result in the app. Members do not need to enter LMN’s employer code when signing up.

• Additionally for members and volunteers alike we ask that you not visit the makerspace within 14-days of traveling to an area denoted as “Active or imminent outbreak” (red) on https://covidactnow.org/ and staying there for longer than 24 hours.

• Masks are required to be worn at all times when inside the building.

When we enter our trial reopening phase members will be screened separately using the Member Portal. One only needs to sign up for an account if you are a volunteer accessing the space.

MI Symptoms provides us with a daily report of those completing wellness checks with our employer code. This information contains Name, Contact Information, and Status (At-Risk, Not-at-risk, expired). We do not have access to your answers to individual screening questions.

More information about how data submitted is used is available here: https://misymptomapp.state.mi.us/faq

If you have questions, need different accommodations, or anything else please don’t hesitate to contact me here in this thread or shoot me a PM.

Instructions for accessing MI Symptoms:

Step 1: Sign up for a MI Symptoms account using employer code 8252-6295 at misymptomapp.state.mi.us.*

Step 2: Complete a MI Symptoms wellness check every day you visit the space before entering the space.

Step 3: ‘At Risk’ individuals must not enter the makerspace.

• If you already have an MI Symptoms account, an employer code can be added by editing the workplace section of the My Account page when logged into MI Symptoms.