Fall class scheduling and call for new class ideas/teachers

It is time again for teachers of present and recent past classes to let me know when you would like to schedule your classes for this fall. The sooner you can get them to me, the sooner we can get them advertised. Thanks.
Also, if you have been thinking you might have a class you would like to teach, contact me. Our classes have been project specific, but that may not be necessary. Thanks for your interest.

1 Like

Here’s the link to the form for new class proposals. https://www.cognitoforms.com/LansingMakersNetwork1/NewClassProposal

I would be willing to teach welding a few times a month.

1 Like

Carl and i have started laying out a schedule for woodshop classes. We should have something soon.

1 Like

Hi, Charlie! I need to take a break from teaching through winter. I’ll reassess for spring when the time comes. If Maria is still willing to teach the glassworking. I can meet up w/ her sometime…bring the Hot Head torches in & give her the code for the teaching cabinet. We can talk more in person sometime.

We miss you at LMN, but certainly understand the need for a break. Best wishes to you and your family.

Thank you, Charlie! I’ll be around. I plan to be in on Wednesdays, as my energy allows. My nephew, Orion, & I will be in this afternoon to meet w/ Vic & Maria & to finish working on a ring he started in early June.

I deeply appreciate your understanding…more than you’ll know.