Digital Readout on planer isn't working

ISSUE or REQUEST:

Affected Tool or Resource: Planer

Team, Group or Volunteer who usually handles this type of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please tag using the @ symbol. Start by typing @TEAM_ to find most responsible teams): @TEAM_Woodshop

Details of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please be as specific as possible):

I neglected to create an issue for this when it was first mentioned to me, but was reminded today, so apologies for not noting it earlier.

The DRO on the planer isn’t displaying. We’ve replaced batteries and checked cables and that doesn’t seem to have fixed anything. @mgrossbauer it is still under warranty, I’ll forward you the proof of purchase in case you want to follow up with them about a warranty repair or call them to troubleshoot.

This is the link to the product: Wixey.com - Remote Planer Readout

Link to their warranty info: Wixey.com - Shipping and Payments

Please remember that VOLUNTEERS will be helping to resolve this issue. While everyone works very hard to fix things quickly, sometimes things take time. Please consider volunteering to help keep everything working well at our space!

@mgrossbauer part came from Wixey, I’ll leave it on the front tables with your name on it.

(No, not even remotely expecting anything today)

@mgrossbauer got this repaired tonight.

Thanks Mike!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.