Details about the Monday, May 10 Town Hall

Last Monday we talked a bit about live-streaming events to run during our big fundraiser. If you have ideas, please drop them in the comments so we can start thinking through the logistics.

We’re still looking for “I’m a maker” clips too. I know it can be nerve-wracking being on video, but we could really use your help here. Grab your phone, record yourself saying “I’m a maker”, and you’re golden. You can totally do this!

Sharing our call to action on Facebook or Twitter would really help as well:

We’re looking forward to seeing you Monday and sharing some updates. See you then!

Zoom Details

Topic: LMN Town Hall on Zoom
Time: May 10, 2021, at 7:00 pm Eastern

Meeting ID: 945 1613 5818
Passcode: LMN

I’d like this one to be low-priority, but I could try to do a rug making livestream similar to this (with more audience communication). I haven’t built myself a frame yet, but with enough lead time I could get my hands on everything I’d need.

1 Like

Also writing down the ideas I remember from last week:

• Having a stream of multiple 3d printer running, with multiple “hosts” describing what is going on/ talking about 3D Printers

• The possibility of programming a CNC machine to draw a fundraiser thermometer for showing funds as we earn them.

• Operating a game / tournament for operation / gigantrix

1 Like

I really like the idea of casual streams of people making things with an occasional reminder that we’ll be/are raising money to reopen in a new space. Thanks for capturing the other ideas here too! :grin:

P.S. everybody, this town hall is tonight at 7 pm. See you on Zoom!