Cutting board class assistant this Saturday, Mar. 9 2024

I’m running another cutting board class this Saturday, and could use a helper. The morning session is 9:00 - 11:30 (approx) and the afternoon is 1:00 - 3:00 (approxer).

Anyone with basic woodshop skills, especially the table saw, is qualified.

It’s a great way to help the organization get some exposure, and it helps to pay the bills, too. It’s a busy day, but it’s always satisfying to help people make something they’re proud of.

1 Like

I’m free this Saturday and would enjoy helping in this way!

Jonathan, you’re hired. I’ll be around the shop tonight and tomorrow night if you’d like to get a short preview of the class, but it’s not required. I explain the process and the tools we’ll use to the class at the start, while they’re sketching out designs.

If you can arrive between 8:30 - 8:45 on Saturday, that would be great.

Awesome that sounds great. I’ve got an event this evening at my kids’ school and won’t be able to get over to the space but I’ll be there at 8:30 tomorrow morning ready to go!

I’m looking for someone to assist in the wine rack class on Saturday March 23. The class is run similar to the cutting board class, and runs from 9 to about 3 or 4 pm.

Volunteers need to be checked out on the wood shop tools and comfortable helping students build their project. We can meet ahead of time so i can show you how this projectisbuilt. If you bring your own wood, you can build your own rack to take home.