Throughout the pandemic we’ve been throwing cool YouTube channels back and forth via text and I figured it might be cool to have a running thread for people to share cool channels.
I’d start it off with a simple rules:
- share a video representative of why you like the channel (i.e. not just a link to the channel).
- avoid duplicating channels (that’s what 's are for)
- duplicating is fine if the new video is awesome-sauce
- channels should be maker related (or at least mostly maker related)
- put the link on a line all by itself so that OneBoxing picks it up and renders a preview.
I’ll kick it off with a channel I mentioned a while back in one of the Zoom maker meetups:
Samson Boat Company
My name is Leo Sampson Goolden. I am a Boatbuilder, Sailor and Writer from Bristol, England. Right now, I’m on a mission to rebuild a 109-year old English sailing yacht called Tally Ho .