CNC Spindle code error

There is a new issue with the cnc machine (again :expressionless_face: ). When I was using the machine yesterday, an unexpected error code popped up.

088 SPINDLE 1 STOPPED FAULT

I don’t think it was anything I did that prompted it since I had just finished up a program that ran just fine, and after I setup and hit cycle start on the next piece I was machining, the program wouldn’t run. More specifically it was going through it M06 T_ tool change macro, but was stuck at the part that said “waiting for spindle to slow down”. Interestingly, the error hadn’t shown up then, but when I turned the machine off and on, the error message popped up again.

After running some tests to see what it could be, I didn’t find anything meaningful. I searched online for what it might be, and also asked chatgpt what it thought the problem could be, and they both said that it is likely a faulty relay in the spindle vfd. I’m no electrical engineer so I didn’t toy with the vfd at all, so @RealCarlRaymond, if you could take a look at it, that would be awesome. Let me know if you need any other details, but that should cover everything.

David.

I came in today and the error didn’t pop up until after I got the zeros referenced

I looked through all 4 binders for reference to that code, and found nothing