Clearing on the forge and metal leth

Hi i am new to the makers space I am looking to get safety cleared on the forge and also getting cleared to use metal leth

1 Like

Just in case you haven’t seen this.
@Alex

1 Like

For the metal lathe, I believe that is @RealCarlRaymond

1 Like

Hi Chad, welcome to LMN. I just posted another message for a metal lathe checkout this Thursday evening. Please reply over there if you’ll be attending.

Hi Chad! Welcome to LMN sorry I am late responding to you. Currently the forge is out of service while I track down a replacement of a crucial part. I will make a dedicated post when it’s back online and then I will be happy to get you checked out on it.

1 Like

Thanks Carl for responding I just did the orientation today as there was an initial issue with the membership thing I will take a look at my calendar and get with you on my availability. Got to run through thing with the boss aka my wife lol. Really looking forward to getting started and meeting more like minded people.

No worries alex I had some issues to work out withe the membership. Did member orientation today looking forward to working in the blacksmith shop little back ground on me I am a geek in love with both medieval times and of course starwars. Have not done black smithing yet but have watched a couple of them on YouTube for years but looking forward to working on it for real

1 Like

Looking at my calendar I am available for a check out today after 4:30 tomorrow after noon, Next week available Thursday Saturday and Sunday. What ever work for you let me know. Thanks again Carl

@Chad_Hill Would you be available to do the blacksmithing checkout some time this weekend? The safety portion takes about 5 minutes and then I would like to walk you through a first project which takes about an hour, hour and a half usually.

How bout tomorrow am available all day tomorrow

1 Like

Awesome! How about tomorrow at 2:30?

Sounds great see you then

1 Like