Check out on CNC & Laser Cutter

ISSUE or REQUEST:
Hello- I just recently joined and was hoping to get checked out on The CNC and the Laser Cutter. I work until 5:30 pm ish m-f so would need to meet after that or I can be flexible on Saturdays and Sundays. I’d like to meet as soon as it is possible . Thank you for your consideration. If I didn’t do this right please let me know … Thanks again.
Brad
Affected Tool or Resource: [REPLACEME]

Team, Group or Volunteer who usually handles this type of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please tag using the @ symbol. Start by typing @TEAM_ to find most responsible teams): [REPLACEME]

Details of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please be as specific as possible):
[REPLACEME]

Please remember that VOLUNTEERS will be helping to resolve this issue. While everyone works very hard to fix things quickly, sometimes things take time. Please consider Volunteering to help keep everything working well in our makerspace!

Welcome to the space, Brad!

I’ll be available all day today (Saturday 3/14) and tomorrow (Sunday 3/15) for a checkout on the laser cutter. Does any time on either of these days work for you?

I would like to tag along on a laser cutter checkout if possible. I’m available after like 5 today and all day tomorrow if it works for everyone else.

1 Like

Does 1:00pm tomorrow (Sunday the 15th) work for both of you?

Adam, once we’ve confirmed a time for the laser cutter checkout, I’ll reach out to you in your thread to schedule a 3D printer checkout as well.

Anytime works for me. I’ll probably swing by there later today anyway. It’s a boring weekend for me

1 Like

Hi thanks for getting back to me.

I can meet Tomorrow at 1 so you can meet with us both if that works for you.

I also am interested in the 3D printer too , but hadn’t asked - figured I would ask eventually. If you want to schedule us both for a time to do that with you that’s convenient for you and saves time for you that would be great too.

Thanks

brad

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.