Check out on CNC & Laser Cutter

ISSUE or REQUEST:
Hello- I just recently joined and was hoping to get checked out on The CNC and the Laser Cutter. I work until 5:30 pm ish m-f so would need to meet after that or I can be flexible on Saturdays and Sundays. I’d like to meet as soon as it is possible . Thank you for your consideration. If I didn’t do this right please let me know … Thanks again.
Brad
Affected Tool or Resource: [REPLACEME]

Team, Group or Volunteer who usually handles this type of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please tag using the @ symbol. Start by typing @TEAM_ to find most responsible teams): [REPLACEME]

Details of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please be as specific as possible):
[REPLACEME]

Please remember that VOLUNTEERS will be helping to resolve this issue. While everyone works very hard to fix things quickly, sometimes things take time. Please consider #volunteering to help keep everything working well in our makerspace!

Welcome to the space, Brad!

I’ll be available all day today (Saturday 3/14) and tomorrow (Sunday 3/15) for a checkout on the laser cutter. Does any time on either of these days work for you?

I would like to tag along on a laser cutter checkout if possible. I’m available after like 5 today and all day tomorrow if it works for everyone else.

1 Like

Does 1:00pm tomorrow (Sunday the 15th) work for both of you?

Adam, once we’ve confirmed a time for the laser cutter checkout, I’ll reach out to you in your thread to schedule a 3D printer checkout as well.

Anytime works for me. I’ll probably swing by there later today anyway. It’s a boring weekend for me

1 Like

Hi thanks for getting back to me.

I can meet Tomorrow at 1 so you can meet with us both if that works for you.

I also am interested in the 3D printer too , but hadn’t asked - figured I would ask eventually. If you want to schedule us both for a time to do that with you that’s convenient for you and saves time for you that would be great too.

Thanks

brad