Can I borrow a few tools from the shop?

I’ve got a project or two I’d like to work on at home, but could use a few tools in the shop. Specifically, I’d like to borrow the nail detector, and maybe one of the orbital sanders. I’d need the nail detector only for a couple of days, but I’d like to have the sander for longer - a couple of weeks, maybe?

I don’t need it for commercial purposes, only hobby work, but I would appreciate having these. Is this possible?

Tony

I don’t know if you are still in need of an orbital sander, but I have one at home that you could borrow for a while, if you’d like.
-Kristen

Thanks, Kristen. I didn’t hear anything, so I ended up ordering one. It should be here in a couple of days.

But the nail detector would be handy still…

Fair enough! Yeah, I can’t help you on the nail detector. Good luck w/your project.

-Kristen

@MakerspaceStaff @BoardMembers Can anyone touch on whether Tony will be able to borrow the nail detector? I am available to assist in loaning it if possible.

My vote is that it would be fine to lend it.

Charlie

I also think it would be okay to lend it. I’ll see if I can get in touch with other board members to coordinate.

@Jimmy @Tony

Totally fine. @Jimmy if you’re able to arrange access that’d be swell.

1 Like

Thank you all. I’ve messaged @Jimmy to arrange a time to meet him.

Looking forward to the time when we can get back into the shop and make some more sawdust, too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.