Can anyone volunteer to run open hours with me tomorrow?

Hey @Members,

Jody had to bow out for hosting open hours tomorrow, and I’m in class until 2:00pm. Is there anyone who can come in tomorrow for at least the beginning of open hours?

Apologies for the last minute, usually between the two of us we can cover either of us needing to bow out, but my class makes it not as simple this time.

If you an help out, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.

Thanks - Brian

Brian,

Never done it, what’s involved?

Bob Zwemer

Made with slave labor @ Foxconn

None of us got where we are solely by pulling ourselves up by our bootstraps. We got here because somebody - a parent, a teacher, an Ivy League crony or a few nuns - bent down and helped us pick up our boots.
Thurgood Marshall

Pretty much being available for anyone who comes in and giving a tour, talking about how great LMN is and answering any questions about membership.

What time should I get there? I can do it for 1 - 2 hrs.

Bob Zwemer

None of us got where we are solely by pulling ourselves up by our bootstraps. We got here because somebody - a parent, a teacher, an Ivy League crony or a few nuns - bent down and helped us pick up our boots.
Thurgood Marshall

1:00 would be great. Jody will be here for a little bit, but if you can provide him some backup in case multiple people come in that would be great. He’ll also be able to give you the run down of how we do tours, talk about how the space works, etc.

Thanks Bob!

I’ll be there.

Thurgood Marshall

Thanks to @jody @rzwemer and @Gary for helping out today. Very much appreciated!

This topic was automatically closed after 22 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.