Brother MFC-L2700DW Toner Cartridge Low

ISSUE or REQUEST:

Affected Tool or Resource: HP Color LaserJet 3600dn & Brother MFC-L2700DW

Team, Group or Volunteer who usually handles this type of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please tag using the @ symbol. Start by typing @TEAM_ to find most responsible teams): @TEAM_Infrastructure

Details of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please be as specific as possible):
Black Laser Cartridges is almost out of toner and needs to be replaced. Printing is very light.

Please remember that VOLUNTEERS will be helping to resolve this issue. While everyone works very hard to fix things quickly, sometimes things take time. Please consider volunteering to help keep everything working well at our space!

Check the drawers in the design area. I think there may be a replacement toner cartridge in one of them.

Sorry, nevermind. I read the printer name wrong. I know we don’t have those cartridges in stock. They’ve been ordered. I’ll swap it when it arrives.

Yes, I checked the drawers under the printers and there are no cartridges
for ANY of the printers.

Thank you, Brian!

Also @brian.adams , the Brother’s toner (which uses TN-630 or TN-660) is getting lighter in print as well. I have a warning indicator that the toner needs to be replaced. I have update the above Issue to include this printer too.

Hmm. I’m pretty sure there’s a backup cartridge for the brother somewhere. I’ll look when I’m in tomorrow.

Went back and looked at my order history. Indeed I only ordered one last time I ordered. I ordered replacements when the request came in so they should be here by the end of the week.

Brother toner has been replaced and all seems fine. HP LaserJet seems to be having a separate issue. I’ll open another ticket to see if Jody can take a look.

Great - thank you for the update, Brian!

This topic was automatically closed 6 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.