Board Meeting on Wed. Aug. 24 at 7 pm

:wave: Hi everybody! Next Wednesday (August 24) the LMN Board of Directors is meeting on Zoom for our regular monthly board meeting. If you’d like to spectate or even ask questions, you’re welcome to join us too!

I’ve shared our agenda below. If you would like to chat with us, make sure to be on Zoom during the “Member-led Discourse” portion of the meeting or reply to this message with your topic/question and I’ll make sure to bring it up for you.

Agenda

• Approval of agenda
  • Approval of previous minutes
  • Treasurer’s report
  • Secretary’s report
  • Executive report
  • How-to Halloween
  • Electrical updates
  • Committee updates
  • Member-led discourse
  • Schedule the next board meeting
  • Public board meeting adjourns
  • Executive session

Zoom Details

Topic: LMN Board Meeting on Zoom
Time: Aug 24, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Meeting ID: 997 2023 1720
Passcode: LMN

2 Likes

Reminder that we have a board meeting tonight at 7 pm on Zoom. You’re welcome to spectate and if you would like to chat with the board, reply to this thread or let us know during the member-led discourse portion of the meeting tonight. :grin:

1 Like

@egillespie
I tried the link above, but I’m getting an invalid meeting id. has the meeting been started yet?

I’m also getting an invalid meeting id

I’m also unable to join. I’m checking with Brian about getting a good link.

1 Like

Same…invalid meeting code for me, too.

Thank you; I appreciate you getting a valid link for us!

ZOOM is saying the meeting ID is invalid (?)

I have started a zoom meeting, if anyone wants to chat about LMN until the main meeting starts:

Brian’s creating a new link now. I’ll post it once I get it and verify I can use it. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Please use this info to join tonight’s Zoom meeting. Sorry for the interruption!

Topic: LMN Zoom
Time: Aug 24, 2022 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 997 2023 1720
Passcode: LMN