Attackers might be trying to steal my information :(

ISSUE or REQUEST:

Affected Tool or Resource: Website

Team, Group or Volunteer who usually handles this type of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please tag using the @ symbol. Start by typing @TEAM_ to find most responsible teams): None?

Details of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please be as specific as possible):
This is what it looks like when you try to access our website now. I was alerted by a community member over facebook.

Please remember that VOLUNTEERS will be helping to resolve this issue. While everyone works very hard to fix things quickly, sometimes things take time. Please consider Volunteering to help keep everything working well in our makerspace!

It looks like the SSL certificate for lansingmakersnetwork.org expired on May 31st. @brian.adams, how tough would it be to switch to free certificates from Let’s Encrypt?

Brian got back to me. We’re already using Let’s Encrypt and he’ll look into why the certificate didn’t automatically renew. Thanks for pointing this out, Jimmy!

There was a misconfig with letsencrypt. It’s fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out @Jimmy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.