2nd Annual Lansing Harmony Celebration

I am looking for any volunteers to help me man a table/booth at this coming weekend

2nd Annual Lansing Harmony Celebration
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2019
12:00 noon-8pm
Benjamin Davis Park
https://lansingharmony.org/

This is great opportunity for LMN to promote itself to local residents at this Southside Lansing community festival.

I am arranging to have electricity, and I plan on bringing the Mega’s and any other typical Maker Faire items. It would be great if we had any demonstrations of what we offer.

Please either respond or contact michael@flaga.net directly if you are interested.

I am pretty new but I am available that day/time if ya need some help.

That would be great. Do you have some times that work for you?

I was just gonna plan on being there the whole time. If there are “shifts” I’m open to whichever.

Cliff asked me to communicate that we will go and do some blacksmithing demos and classes promoting. What time would like for me to be there to help load the trailer?

Yes, they are happy we will be there.

Setup is from 9am to 12 noon until 8pm.

They would like us to stay until 7pm.

That does not mean that you need to hot that entire time.

I plan on repairing the trailer tonight, getting things ready for a quick load up in the morning.

“I would like” to load up starting at 8am. And then get there sometime after 9am.

We will need to bring extension cords, tables, chairs and tents and fencing.

I don’t think it would take 3 hours to get ready. So I would recommend yourselves to be there before 11am.

I’m not gonna be able to make it out tomorrow. Sorry guys, hope it goes well.