Ways you can help us reopen

Sunday honestly works better for me too.

How about we plan on 10:30 at the makerspace?

@Tony @rea

OK. Let me now if plans change.

I am available for a couple of hours tomorrow morning. Let me know if you need help.

Well, bummer. That’ll teach me to not check here more often… I didn’t see this until about 2:30 or so When I got to the shop, nobody was there.

Let me know if there’s any more to be done.

We will be having 1 or 2 work sessions in the near future (probably in the evening) to clear up the makerspace clutter.

Thanks. I hope I can make them.

Tony

Updating to say that my classes are hitting pretty hard, so I haven’t been able to contribute as much as I thought the past few weeks. Still working on catching up in my classes, so not sure when I’ll be able to prioritize help with re-opening the space.

I’ve added the signs I did make (or was in the middle of making) to our SOPs folder under COVID, linked here. For anyone who might end up working on this, please feel free to edit as you see fit!

No worries, @Jimmy. Thanks for the update. :slight_smile:

Would someone who helped out last weekend mind sharing which items from the todo list can be checked off?

I updated the statuses of all the tasks so they’re accurate.

The weekend get-together was really nice and we’re up for doing that again to get through the remaining items on this list. Please let us know if you’re interested!

What’s everyone’s preference for a weekend work session this weekend?

• Saturday early
  • Saturday afternoon
  • Sunday early
  • Sunday afternoon

0 voters

@cafwood @Tony @RealCarlRaymond @jody

I have some flexibility, but my preference would be Sunday morning.

I’m flexible on Sunday. I did not want to just show up a few weeks ago without the ok. Did not hear anything. I’m close and can help.

Early Sunday morning, like 8-noon works best for me.

Saturday afternoon is possible, but I’m not sure when I could be there. Roughly, it would be about 3-6 pm.

Is there a plan for today September 26 afternoon?

Is there a plan for today September 26 afternoon or Sunday 27th?

Maybe one could post on the LMN calendar with times someone would be there to direct or advise what needs are a had of time?

I’m leaning towards Sunday at this point.

I’ll plan to get there around 8:30 and be there until probably 5 or so. @jody @Rossi.Bossi or @RealCarlRaymond if you guys are able to help direct the efforts at some point during the day that would be helpful.

Be sure to read: Health Screening for Volunteers Entering LMN

Anyone who’s planning to come in if you haven’t already just chime in with when you plan to be there so I can have a rough idea of what help to plan for.

Thanks everyone!

I can plan on being arriving there between 10:30 AM and 11:00AM and staying to at least 3: PM maybe later.

1 Like

I’ll be there Sunday morning until noonish.

1 Like

I’ll be there early with you Brian if it’s ok. I can stay a few hours.

1 Like