Volunteers needed! Patching and washing walls

Hey all!

I’ll be in the new space patching up spots on the wall then washing the walls. I would be thrilled to have help!

Where: new space 2730 Alpha Access
When: Wednesday 11:00 - 4:00, Thursday 12:00- 5:00

Hope to see you there!

Hey! I’ll swing by tomorrow for this.

Still lots to be done!

More patching, sanding, and taping!!

I’ll be at the space starting at noon tomorrow (Thursday) and will probably stay later than 5, let me know if there are people who prefer evening!

I hope to be there Thursday afternoon for awhile. I’ll bring some drywalling tools.

I plan to help I also have dry wall tools and some large drywall left over from a project. Also a roller extension pole for paint roller and extra roller handles. Is their a tools wish list or supplies?

I think Jerry will be bringing some stuff as well.

I currently don’t have a plan for a ladder or step stool, so if anyone could bring one that would be great.

How is it going have you started painting yet?

No painting yet, gonna start Monday! We should have a sign up coming out today.

Hey all. Here’s the signup sheet for the painting days. We’re going to try out using our volunteer signup system for these days, so that you can keep track of where/when you are most needed (if we need 4 people on one day and have 8, for example, that’s not ideal).

If you’re planning on coming, we’d ask that you fill in one of the slots so we know how much we can expect to get done.
We’re using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.

Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:

1. Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: Lansing Makers Network Open Hours
  2. Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like. You should look at the Monday-Thursday slots next week.
  3. Sign up! It’s Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.

Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.