Volunteers needed! Painting

Hey all. @Danielle will be at the new space next week for some much need beautification. We’re trying to coordinate people’s schedules so that we don’t end up with a dozen people one day and nobody on the last, so we’re using the volunteer signup system for people to sign up for times to volunteer.

If you’re planning on coming, we’d ask that you fill in one of the slots so we know how much we can expect to get done.
We’re using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.

Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:

1. Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com : Lansing Makers Network Open Hours
  2. Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like. You should look at the Monday-Thursday slots next week.
  3. Sign up! It’s Easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com .

Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact me and I can sign you up manually.

1 Like

The hours I’ll be in the new space are:

Monday & Tuesday 3-6
Wednesday 11-3
Thursday 3-7

We’ll start by washing up the walls quick, then get right into painting!

what is the address for the new space?

2730 Alpha Access street, Lansing.

Got a couple walls going, but so much more painting to do!

Feel free to show up without signing up if you like :slight_smile: all help is welcome!

1 Like

For anyone thinking of helping paint today I need to readjust hours.

I’ll be in the space 1:00 - 4:00.

1 Like

I plan to be there to help paint today. What time would be good?

1pm would be great! I’ll be there until at least 4pm

1 Like

awesome! see you then!

Hey all,

I’ll be at the space starting 1pm tomorrow, so if you’d like to be there early come join!

Danielle are you planning to be at the new space at 1:00pm 08/12/2021. Any special tools or supplies needed I can bring or pickup on the way.
I have been out of commission and couldn’t help earlier.
Bobby

Hey Bobby!

Yes today the 12th :), Alex and Lou will be there as well.

I keep forgetting to get some stir sticks. I’ll be at Home Depot again today, but I’m not guaranteeing that I won’t forget again haha.