Out of Trash Bags?

ISSUE or REQUEST:
Took the trash out and couldn’t find the replacement bags for the large grey cans.

Affected Tool or Resource:
N/A

Team, Group or Volunteer who usually handles this type of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please tag using the @ symbol. Start by typing @TEAM_ to find most responsible teams):
@TEAM_Infrastructure

Details of ISSUE or REQUEST (Please be as specific as possible):
Nothing particularly important but I can’t find any replacement trash bags for the large, grey, trash can and it is currently “naked”. :blush:

Please remember that VOLUNTEERS will be helping to resolve this issue. While everyone works very hard to fix things quickly, sometimes things take time. Please consider volunteering to help keep everything working well at our space!

Never mind, Melody found them in an unmarked box under the coffee maker.

Not sure why they got moved. If that’s a better location for them, that’s cool, we should just label the drawer or something so folks can find them (and probably cross them off on the current sign since that’s where members are used to finding them).

Or, move them back. :slight_smile:

I’m totally cool with either option. I have no investment in the location of the trash bags… just in the ability to locate them.

How about a sign inside the trash can itself that tells where to look for bags.
Throwing a few bags under the one being used is another trick that I have seen custodians do.

I moved the bags from the bathroom to the kitchen cabinet. I find that’s a more convenient place for them. However, I didn’t move the label. I have just done so.

This topic was automatically closed 4 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.